Monday, December 16, 2013

NastyGal clearance mark-down!

Remember that note I put out yesterday? I told you not to buy online? I found an exception. NastyGal is having an extra 50% off of their clearance and if you order today you can get standard shipping, but they also have 2-day and overnight shipping available. I don't know how long they are having this sale, but I suggest you take advantage of it!

All of the prices are as marked. They have a bunch of accessories. I thought this belt was really cool:
Slatted Gold Belt
They have a bunch of crop tops to choose from. I thought this one was neat, especially the back
Caged Up Bustier

































I found this snake print bomber jacket which I thought was rad.

Nasty Gal Python Bomber Jacket
Plus, they have a lot of dresses for sale that can be used for New Years! This one was really cute.
Countdown Dress

This really isn't for the site. I just thought it would be helpful to find some really hip clothes for a pretty good price. So, since they have this great sale.... Shop away, my little procrastinators! Or self splurgers! Be good to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment