Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jerusalem Artichoke

Disregard the title if you don't think that fall trees sometimes look like artichokes. That's weird to think about but at least in my picture that that's what I think about. Our cherry tree is a gross color of green and yellow and looks all stringy, like artichokes! Well, enough about that.

I made this week a knit week, it was supposed to be rainbow week and I was supposed to wear red on Monday, orange on Tuesday, yellow on Wednesday and etcetera. On Monday, though, I forgot and since I wore knit yesterday and today, I will deem it as such. Oh yea, and because it's the coldest week that has been for a while. enjoi!!








Green Sweater: JC Penney's. Blk/Wht Dress: Church giveaway. Denim shirt: Wet Seal. Fishnets: Mom. Boots: Shopko.

No comments:

Post a Comment